Because Art Should be Play and Not Work

Saturday, January 11, 2014

My Obsession

For several months now I have been practically glued to the Pandacam at the Washington National Zoo watching the little baby panda Bao Bao. She is now 5 months old and weighs 18 pounds and will be making her debut soon to visitors at the zoo. She is so cute and I have watched take her first steps, start climbing and attempt to eat bamboo. Even sleeping, she is adorable. If you would like to watch Bao Bao on the pandacam click here

11 comments:

Sue Marrazzo said...

LOVE Pandas, too!
I will check out the Panda. Cam ( :

Marilyn J. Rock said...

I'd love to watch Boo Boo! Thanks Janet! xo

Lisa Graham Art said...

What a sweet tribute to a great and beautiful bear. I love cameras like that. There is one that looks over a beach in North Carolina that I have visited from time to time...just to be able to see the ocean. I never thought about a zoo having one. Now I wonder if our zoo has one.

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Oh, you have fallen in love. What a sweet face. I will have to watch and see what she's about. xox

Annette said...

Hi Janet, gotta go check out the cutie. Love your page here and your beautiful colors. Keep warm my friend. xoxoxo

LSanDiego said...

Janet - San Diego, CA weighing in...So glad you are back!

Lisa said...

I've been watching the Panda Cam when I think of it... that baby is so stinkin' cute! Right now he's rolling around the floor playing with his feet :-) Your picture is a great tribute!

Kelly_Deal said...

Janet, love your collage pieces! Going to go check out the panda cam!

Martina2801 said...

Exquisitely crafted ! So beautiful, dear Janet!

Pia Rom said...

Ohhhh what a cutie :) love the little crown you gave her ♥ Conny
Piaroms Art Journaling

joanna said...

She's adorable, Janet!! cute little crown,too!
I've watched the cam too, but she was sleeping.. I should go visit her again.
xoxo