Because Art Should be Play and Not Work

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Starting Over


Holidays in sunny Florida--really have nothing to do with this post-but nice photo, right? After 394 Posts, 5539 comments and 326 followers (how many of you are actually left?) I had to delete everything on my blog and start over. I got a smartphone in early December, which wasn't so smart after all (or maybe it was just the operator-LOL) and being an android phone it sucked all the photos off of my blog into the gallery on my phone. Who knew to turn off "sync"? I have it turned off now. Anyway didn't do much creating after we lost our little Sparky in September, so with the new year, it seemed it was the time to redo the blog and start again. I do hope if you are still out there, you will comment, so I know I'm not alone here.



13 comments:

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Oh Janet, that sounds like something I would do. We're still here and looking forward to more of your creative shares!
Happy New Year!
JOY to you,
Kimberly

Marilou said...

I'm here Janet, sorry you had to start over, what a job! Always a techie problem looming around us waiting to land, lol
Hugs, Marilou

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Oh glad you are back, we mssed you so much....like that warm phot, we need it here right about now. xox

Kim said...

So glad you're back in blogland Janet!

Marilyn J. Rock said...

Hi Janet! Oh; I know what it's like to start over with a Blog - not easy. Sorry about But; I'm glad you are going to begin anew; you and your art have been missed!

I wish you and yours a Happy and Healthy New Year. (and without any Blogger/Android issues). xo

Patty said...

Starting over is freeing! Perfect timing.

Monica said...

MISSED YOUR POSTS AND SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU ARE BACK. sORRY ABOUT print. Long story but I coud say it is because i am stuck up!

Unknown said...

oh no! so glad you are back to blogging and creating!

xo, kelly b

Lisa said...

Hi Janet! Congratulations on a new blog. Even though you didn't ask for it, lol. Looks great!

NTW Lauren Photography said...

I am here Janet! Happy New Year and I wish you a wonderful year ahead. Your new blog looks great.

sheila 77 said...

Hello Janet, I can't imagine how horrible that was for you - oh, but yes, I can actually!
Looking forward to your new blog posts, and hope that you are inspired by a fresh start.

Annette said...

still here my friend. xooxoxo

Darlene K Campbell said...

I was wondering where you were and I'm so sorry for your loss of dear Sparky. I hope making art helps you.