Because Art Should be Play and Not Work

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Art Chain--fun animals


I was invited to participate in an art chain over on Facebook and since I had to gather photos of lots of older artwork anyway, I thought I would post some collections here over the next few weeks-so here is a collection of mixed media pets I have made; Party Boys: Gizmo

Bao Bao: my favorite panda
Lisa's Maddy
Montecore: Party animal
Chewbaca: Teachers Pet


The Doctor is In

And last, but not least: My sweet Sparky

10 comments:

Barbara Casillas said...

I love dogs, and the specific detailed embellishments make all the animals look so sweet. The different color schemes also add to the uniqueness and personalities coming through in the photos.

Rita A. said...

So cute and colorful. Thank you for sharing.

teri F said...

You always bring a playful, whimsical touch to your artwork, Janet. Love it!!

JackieP Neal said...

What a fabulous series Janet- each animal has it's own party page!! Well done! hugs

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

All your cutie wooties on display. Such fun and loving work. xox

Pia Rom said...

Wow Janet how I love your colorful little friends here! My favorite is "The Doctor Is In"... Amazing art ♥ Conny
Piaroms Art Journaling

denthe said...

Oh wow, these are fun! So unique :-)

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Janet,

Hope you are doing well. :)
Love all your cute Fun Animals! Love all the lively colors that you used.

Hugs,

Lee Hynes said...

These are super cute!

carolann said...

oh all are very super cute.